This page is about Razer Comms for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Razer Comms from your PCRazer Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Razer Inc.. More information about the app Razer Comms can be seen at http://www.razersupport.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Core\plugins\ChatApplet directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Razer Comms is C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Core\plugins\ChatApplet\uninstaller_razercomms.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 175.59 KB (179801 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstaller_razercomms.exe.
Razer Comms installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 471.09 KB (482393
bytes) on disk.
- CommsTaskManager.exe (295.50 KB)
- uninstaller_razercomms.exe (175.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.83.11
of Razer Comms. For more Razer Comms versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Razer Comms is an application offered by Razer Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Razer Comms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Razer Comms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Razer Comms or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Razer Comms". The Razer Comms application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Razer Comms in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Razer Comms, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Razer Comms:
- The software company is: http://www.razersupport.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Core\plugins\ChatApplet\uninstaller_razercomms.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Razer Comms.
8. After removing Razer Comms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Razer Comms that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Razer Comms using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Razer Comms by Razer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Razer Comms by Razer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Razer Comms in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-07 20:43:02.080