A guide to uninstall Razer Comms from your PC
This page contains complete information on how to remove Razer Comms for Windows. It is made by Razer Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Razer Inc.. More information about the program Razer Comms can be seen at http://www.razerzone.com
. Razer Comms is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Razer Comms. The application's main executable file occupies 22.74 MB (23849360 bytes) on disk and is named RazerCommsSetup.exe.
Razer Comms is composed of the following executables which occupy 37.80 MB (39637312
bytes) on disk:
- RazerCommsSetup.exe (22.74 MB)
- Razer_InGame_Engine.exe (7.67 MB)
- RzGSS_Setup.exe (6.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Razer Comms version 1.9
only. For other Razer Comms versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Razer Comms with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Razer Comms is a program marketed by the software company Razer Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Razer Comms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Razer Comms or simply click the Search feature and type in "Razer Comms". The Razer Comms application will be found very quickly. When you select Razer Comms in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Razer Comms, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Razer Comms:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.razerzone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Razer Comms.
8. After uninstalling Razer Comms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Razer Comms which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Razer Comms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Razer Comms by Razer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Razer Comms by Razer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Razer Comms supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 04:28:27.473