Razer Comms is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Razer Comms from your systemRazer Inc.
. More info about Razer Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about Razer Comms can be found at http://www.razerzone.com
. Razer Comms is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Razer Comms is C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called RazerCommsSetup.exe and its approximative size is 15.48 MB (16234520 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Razer Comms. They take 88.50 MB (92798416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- install_flash_player_active_x.exe (16.84 MB)
- install_flash_player_plugin.exe (17.40 MB)
- RazerCommsSetup.exe (15.48 MB)
- Razer_InGame_Engine.exe (31.05 MB)
- RzGSS_Setup.exe (6.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This data is about Razer Comms version 5.8
only. Click on the links below for other Razer Comms versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Razer Comms from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Razer Comms:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Razer Comms:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\install_flash_player_active_x.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\install_flash_player_plugin.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\Razer_InGame_Engine.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\razercomms.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\RazerCommsSetup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\RzGSS_Setup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\RzProcessManager.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\RzServiceUninstallController.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Razer Comms
Razer Comms is a program released by Razer Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Razer Comms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Razer Comms from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Razer Comms or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Razer Comms". If it exists on your system the Razer Comms app will be found automatically. When you select Razer Comms in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Razer Comms, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Razer Comms:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.razerzone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Razer Comms.
8. After removing Razer Comms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Razer Comms that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Razer Comms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Razer Comms by Razer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Razer Comms by Razer Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Razer Comms in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:34:13.270