Razer Comms is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Razer Comms from your PCRazer Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Razer Inc.. Please open http://www.razersupport.com
if you want to read more on Razer Comms on Razer Inc.'s web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Core\plugins\ChatApplet directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Razer Comms is C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Core\plugins\ChatApplet\uninstaller_razercomms.exe. Razer Comms's main file takes around 175.59 KB (179801 bytes) and is named uninstaller_razercomms.exe.
Razer Comms contains of the executables below. They occupy 471.09 KB (482393
bytes) on disk.
- CommsTaskManager.exe (295.50 KB)
- uninstaller_razercomms.exe (175.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.82.7
of Razer Comms. Click on the links below for other Razer Comms versions:
...click to view all...
Razer Comms is a program offered by the software company Razer Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Razer Comms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Razer Comms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Razer Comms or simply click the Search feature and type in "Razer Comms". If it is installed on your PC the Razer Comms app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Razer Comms in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Razer Comms, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Razer Comms:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.razersupport.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Core\plugins\ChatApplet\uninstaller_razercomms.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Razer Comms.
8. After removing Razer Comms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Razer Comms that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Razer Comms with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Razer Comms by Razer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Razer Comms by Razer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Razer Comms supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-16 19:23:12.363