Razer Comms is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Razer Comms from your systemRazer Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Razer Inc.. You can get more details about Razer Comms at http://www.razerzone.com
. Usually the Razer Comms application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Razer Comms's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled razer_cef_installer.exe and its approximative size is 23.65 MB (24803736 bytes).
Razer Comms is composed of the following executables which occupy 38.58 MB (40454800
bytes) on disk:
- razer_cef_installer.exe (23.65 MB)
- Razer_InGame_Engine.exe (7.60 MB)
- resumecore.exe (33.50 KB)
- RzGSS_Setup.exe (6.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This page is about Razer Comms version 2.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Razer Comms releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Razer Comms we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\razer_cef_installer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\Razer_InGame_Engine.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\razercomms.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\RzGSS_Setup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\RzProcessManager.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\RzServiceUninstallController.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Razer Comms
Razer Comms is an application marketed by the software company Razer Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Razer Comms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Razer Comms from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Razer Comms or simply click the Search feature and type in "Razer Comms". The Razer Comms app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Razer Comms in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Razer Comms, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Razer Comms:
- The publisher is: http://www.razerzone.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\Comms Install\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Razer Comms.
8. After removing Razer Comms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Razer Comms that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Razer Comms using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Razer Comms by Razer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Razer Comms by Razer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Razer Comms supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 22:05:33.480