RapidTyping is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall RapidTyping from your PCRapidTyping Team
. Take a look here
for more information on RapidTyping Team. Please open http://www.rapidtyping.com/
if you want to read more on RapidTyping on RapidTyping Team's web page. RapidTyping is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidTyping directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove RapidTyping by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 265.50 KB (271872 bytes) on disk and is titled RapidTyping.exe.
RapidTyping installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 397.47 KB (407006
bytes) on disk.
- RapidTyping.exe (265.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of RapidTyping. For other RapidTyping versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RapidTyping is a program by RapidTyping Team. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall RapidTyping is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RapidTyping from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RapidTyping or simply click the Search feature and type in "RapidTyping". The RapidTyping program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RapidTyping in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RapidTyping, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidTyping:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidTyping.
8. After removing RapidTyping, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RapidTyping which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidTyping using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RapidTyping by RapidTyping Team from your computer, we are not saying that RapidTyping by RapidTyping Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RapidTyping in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 06:33:02.140