RapidTyping is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall RapidTyping from your PCRapidTyping Team
. More data about RapidTyping Team can be seen here
. More details about the app RapidTyping can be seen at http://www.rapidtyping.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping folder (same installation drive as Windows). RapidTyping's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 256.00 KB (262144 bytes) on disk and is labeled RapidTyping.exe.
RapidTyping is composed of the following executables which occupy 387.09 KB (396379
bytes) on disk:
- RapidTyping.exe (256.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.09 KB)
This data is about RapidTyping version 22.214.171.124
only. For more RapidTyping versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RapidTyping is an application offered by RapidTyping Team. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall RapidTyping is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall RapidTyping from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RapidTyping or simply activate the Search field and type in "RapidTyping". If it exists on your system the RapidTyping app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RapidTyping in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RapidTyping, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidTyping:
- The publisher is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidTyping.
8. After uninstalling RapidTyping, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RapidTyping that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RapidTyping using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RapidTyping by RapidTyping Team from your computer, nor are we saying that RapidTyping by RapidTyping Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidTyping supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 03:15:04.533