You can find on this page details on how to remove RapidTyping for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall RapidTyping from your computerRapidTyping Team
. You can read more on RapidTyping Team or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on RapidTyping at http://www.rapidtyping.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\RapidTyping folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove RapidTyping by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 567.50 KB (581120 bytes) on disk and is titled RapidTyping.exe.
The following executables are contained in RapidTyping. They take 699.47 KB (716262
bytes) on disk.
- RapidTyping.exe (567.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.97 KB)
This info is about RapidTyping version 2.9.4
alone. You can find below info on other versions of RapidTyping:
...click to view all...
RapidTyping is an application marketed by RapidTyping Team. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove RapidTyping is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete RapidTyping from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RapidTyping or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidTyping". If it is installed on your PC the RapidTyping application will be found automatically. After you select RapidTyping in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RapidTyping, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidTyping:
- The software company is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RapidTyping.
8. After uninstalling RapidTyping, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidTyping that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidTyping using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RapidTyping by RapidTyping Team from your PC, nor are we saying that RapidTyping by RapidTyping Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidTyping in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-26 14:15:59.063