RapidTyping is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall RapidTyping from your PCRapidTyping Team
. You can read more on RapidTyping Team or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about RapidTyping at http://www.rapidtyping.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidTyping directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for RapidTyping is C:\Program Files\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 547.00 KB (560128 bytes) on disk and is titled RapidTyping.exe.
RapidTyping is comprised of the following executables which take 678.97 KB (695264
bytes) on disk:
- RapidTyping.exe (547.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.97 KB)
This data is about RapidTyping version 2.9
only. You can find below info on other versions of RapidTyping:
...click to view all...
RapidTyping is an application offered by the software company RapidTyping Team. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase RapidTyping is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete RapidTyping from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RapidTyping or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidTyping". If it is installed on your PC the RapidTyping app will be found very quickly. After you select RapidTyping in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RapidTyping, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidTyping:
- The software company is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RapidTyping.
8. After removing RapidTyping, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RapidTyping that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidTyping with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RapidTyping by RapidTyping Team from your PC, nor are we saying that RapidTyping by RapidTyping Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RapidTyping supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 07:35:26.987