You can find below detailed information on how to remove RapidTyping for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall RapidTyping from your systemRapidTyping Team
. Check out here
for more information on RapidTyping Team. More information about the app RapidTyping can be seen at http://www.rapidtyping.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall RapidTyping by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RapidTyping's main file takes around 532.50 KB (545280 bytes) and is named RapidTyping.exe.
The following executables are contained in RapidTyping. They take 664.47 KB (680422
bytes) on disk.
- RapidTyping.exe (532.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.5
of RapidTyping. You can find below a few links to other RapidTyping releases:
...click to view all...
RapidTyping is a program marketed by the software company RapidTyping Team. Some users choose to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove RapidTyping is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall RapidTyping with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RapidTyping or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidTyping". The RapidTyping application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RapidTyping in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RapidTyping, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidTyping:
- The software company is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RapidTyping.
8. After removing RapidTyping, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidTyping which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RapidTyping with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RapidTyping by RapidTyping Team from your computer, we are not saying that RapidTyping by RapidTyping Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RapidTyping supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-18 15:44:51.603