You can find below detailed information on how to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Rainmeter (64-bit) from your PCCreated by Beslam
. More data about Created by Beslam can be seen here
. More details about the application Rainmeter (64-bit) can be seen at http://rainmeter.net
. Rainmeter (64-bit)'s full uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Rainmeter.inf,Uninstall. Rainmeter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 40.20 KB (41160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Rainmeter (64-bit). They take about 575.67 KB (589491
bytes) on disk.
- Rainmeter.exe (40.20 KB)
- SkinInstaller.exe (182.70 KB)
- nircmd.exe (30.50 KB)
- nircmdc.exe (30.00 KB)
- RainVolume.exe (292.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Rainmeter (64-bit) version 2.4.0
only. For other Rainmeter (64-bit) versions please click below:
Rainmeter (64-bit) is a program offered by Created by Beslam. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Rainmeter (64-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rainmeter (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Rainmeter (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Rainmeter (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. When you select Rainmeter (64-bit) in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rainmeter (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rainmeter (64-bit):
- The software company is: http://rainmeter.net
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Rainmeter.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rainmeter (64-bit).
8. After removing Rainmeter (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rainmeter (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rainmeter (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) by Created by Beslam from your PC, nor are we saying that Rainmeter (64-bit) by Created by Beslam is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-17 17:40:06.987