You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Rainmeter (64-bit) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Rainmeter (64-bit) from your PCCreated by Beslam
. Further information on Created by Beslam can be seen here
. Detailed information about Rainmeter (64-bit) can be found at http://rainmeter.net
. The full command line for uninstalling Rainmeter (64-bit) is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Rainmeter.inf,Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Rainmeter.exe is the Rainmeter (64-bit)'s primary executable file and it takes close to 35.68 KB (36536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Rainmeter (64-bit). They occupy about 415.64 KB (425619
bytes) on disk.
- Rainmeter.exe (35.68 KB)
- SkinInstaller.exe (27.18 KB)
- nircmd.exe (30.50 KB)
- nircmdc.exe (30.00 KB)
- RainVolume.exe (292.28 KB)
This page is about Rainmeter (64-bit) version 3.0.1
only. For more Rainmeter (64-bit) versions please click below:
Rainmeter (64-bit) is a program offered by the software company Created by Beslam. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Rainmeter (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rainmeter (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rainmeter (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Rainmeter (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Rainmeter (64-bit) in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Rainmeter (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rainmeter (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://rainmeter.net
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Rainmeter.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rainmeter (64-bit).
8. After removing Rainmeter (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rainmeter (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rainmeter (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) by Created by Beslam from your computer, we are not saying that Rainmeter (64-bit) by Created by Beslam is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-19 14:00:49.900