This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Rainmeter (64-bit) for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Rainmeter (64-bit) from your systemCreated by Beslam
. More info about Created by Beslam can be read here
. Please open http://rainmeter.net
if you want to read more on Rainmeter (64-bit) on Created by Beslam's website. rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Rainmeter.inf,Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rainmeter (64-bit). Rainmeter.exe is the Rainmeter (64-bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies close to 35.69 KB (36544 bytes) on disk.
Rainmeter (64-bit) is composed of the following executables which take 416.16 KB (426147
bytes) on disk:
- Rainmeter.exe (35.69 KB)
- SkinInstaller.exe (27.69 KB)
- nircmd.exe (30.50 KB)
- nircmdc.exe (30.00 KB)
- RainVolume.exe (292.28 KB)
This info is about Rainmeter (64-bit) version 3.2.1
only. For other Rainmeter (64-bit) versions please click below:
Rainmeter (64-bit) is a program by the software company Created by Beslam. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rainmeter (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rainmeter (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Rainmeter (64-bit) application will be found automatically. After you select Rainmeter (64-bit) in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Rainmeter (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rainmeter (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://rainmeter.net
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Rainmeter.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rainmeter (64-bit).
8. After removing Rainmeter (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rainmeter (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rainmeter (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) by Created by Beslam from your computer, nor are we saying that Rainmeter (64-bit) by Created by Beslam is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:18:27.890