You can find on this page details on how to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Rainmeter (64-bit) from your PCCreated by Beslam
. Take a look here
for more info on Created by Beslam. Click on http://rainmeter.net
to get more details about Rainmeter (64-bit) on Created by Beslam's website. rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Rainmeter.inf,Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Rainmeter (64-bit). The application's main executable file occupies 35.68 KB (36536 bytes) on disk and is labeled Rainmeter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Rainmeter (64-bit). They occupy about 416.14 KB (426131
bytes) on disk.
- Rainmeter.exe (35.68 KB)
- SkinInstaller.exe (27.68 KB)
- nircmd.exe (30.50 KB)
- nircmdc.exe (30.00 KB)
- RainVolume.exe (292.28 KB)
This info is about Rainmeter (64-bit) version 3.1.0
only. For other Rainmeter (64-bit) versions please click below:
Rainmeter (64-bit) is an application offered by the software company Created by Beslam. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Rainmeter (64-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rainmeter (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Rainmeter (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Rainmeter (64-bit) application will be found automatically. After you select Rainmeter (64-bit) in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Rainmeter (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rainmeter (64-bit):
- The publisher is: http://rainmeter.net
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Rainmeter.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rainmeter (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Rainmeter (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rainmeter (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rainmeter (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) by Created by Beslam from your PC, we are not saying that Rainmeter (64-bit) by Created by Beslam is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-15 07:59:14.710