Rainmeter (64-bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Rainmeter (64-bit) from your computerCreated by Beslam
. Additional info about Created by Beslam can be read here
. You can see more info related to Rainmeter (64-bit) at http://rainmeter.net
. rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Rainmeter.inf,Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Rainmeter (64-bit). Rainmeter.exe is the Rainmeter (64-bit)'s main executable file and it takes close to 35.69 KB (36544 bytes) on disk.
Rainmeter (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 416.16 KB (426147
bytes) on disk.
- Rainmeter.exe (35.69 KB)
- SkinInstaller.exe (27.69 KB)
- nircmd.exe (30.50 KB)
- nircmdc.exe (30.00 KB)
- RainVolume.exe (292.28 KB)
The current page applies to Rainmeter (64-bit) version 3.2.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Rainmeter (64-bit) versions:
Rainmeter (64-bit) is an application offered by Created by Beslam. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Rainmeter (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Rainmeter (64-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rainmeter (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Rainmeter (64-bit)". The Rainmeter (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Rainmeter (64-bit) in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rainmeter (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rainmeter (64-bit):
- The publisher is: http://rainmeter.net
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Rainmeter.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rainmeter (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Rainmeter (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rainmeter (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rainmeter (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) by Created by Beslam from your computer, nor are we saying that Rainmeter (64-bit) by Created by Beslam is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rainmeter (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-27 16:51:19.443