You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ROBO Master for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ROBO Master from your systemGraphtec
. Go over here
for more info on Graphtec. ROBO Master is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ROBO Master directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for ROBO Master is RunDll32. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.82 MB (1904640 bytes) on disk and is labeled RMASTER.EXE.
ROBO Master contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.27 MB (2383872
bytes) on disk.
- Mark.exe (468.00 KB)
- RMASTER.EXE (1.82 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.40
of ROBO Master. Click on the links below for other ROBO Master versions:
...click to view all...
ROBO Master is an application released by Graphtec. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall ROBO Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ROBO Master from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ROBO Master or simply click the Search field and type in "ROBO Master". If it exists on your system the ROBO Master program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ROBO Master in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ROBO Master, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ROBO Master.
8. After removing ROBO Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ROBO Master which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ROBO Master with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ROBO Master by Graphtec from your computer, we are not saying that ROBO Master by Graphtec is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ROBO Master in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-24 12:04:49.333