ROBO Master is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ROBO Master from your computerGraphtec
. Open here
for more details on Graphtec. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ROBO Master folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. ROBO Master's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. RMASTER.EXE is the ROBO Master's main executable file and it occupies about 1.90 MB (1989168 bytes) on disk.
ROBO Master contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.11 MB (6402704
bytes) on disk.
- Mark.exe (472.00 KB)
- RMASTER.EXE (1.90 MB)
- QKView.exe (3.61 MB)
- QKRegister.exe (142.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.0
of ROBO Master. You can find below info on other application versions of ROBO Master:
...click to view all...
ROBO Master is an application released by Graphtec. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ROBO Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ROBO Master from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ROBO Master or simply click the Search field and type in "ROBO Master". The ROBO Master app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ROBO Master in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ROBO Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ROBO Master.
8. After removing ROBO Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ROBO Master which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ROBO Master with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ROBO Master by Graphtec from your computer, we are not saying that ROBO Master by Graphtec is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ROBO Master in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:14:17.670