You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ROBO Master for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ROBO Master from your systemGraphtec
. Open here
where you can get more info on Graphtec. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ROBO Master directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for ROBO Master is RunDll32. RMASTER.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.84 MB (1925120 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ROBO Master. They take about 2.30 MB (2408448
bytes) on disk.
- Mark.exe (472.00 KB)
- RMASTER.EXE (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to ROBO Master version 4.40
only. For other ROBO Master versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ROBO Master is a program marketed by Graphtec. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase ROBO Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ROBO Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ROBO Master or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ROBO Master". The ROBO Master app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ROBO Master in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ROBO Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ROBO Master.
8. After removing ROBO Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ROBO Master that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ROBO Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ROBO Master by Graphtec from your computer, nor are we saying that ROBO Master by Graphtec is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ROBO Master in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-09 02:31:14.583