You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ROBO Master for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ROBO Master from your PCGraphtec
. Go over here
for more details on Graphtec. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ROBO Master directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. ROBO Master's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is named RMASTER.EXE and occupies 2.11 MB (2211840 bytes).
ROBO Master contains of the executables below. They take 2.88 MB (3014656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mark.exe (468.00 KB)
- RMASTER.EXE (2.11 MB)
- DLMHP.exe (36.00 KB)
- QKregister.exe (20.00 KB)
- sa.exe (108.00 KB)
- StartRoboMaster.exe (116.00 KB)
- QKregisterMain.exe (36.00 KB)
The current page applies to ROBO Master version 2.60
alone. Click on the links below for other ROBO Master versions:
...click to view all...
ROBO Master is a program by the software company Graphtec. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase ROBO Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ROBO Master from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ROBO Master or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ROBO Master". The ROBO Master application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ROBO Master in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ROBO Master, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ROBO Master.
8. After uninstalling ROBO Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ROBO Master which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ROBO Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ROBO Master by Graphtec from your computer, we are not saying that ROBO Master by Graphtec is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ROBO Master in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-14 07:39:05.633