This page is about ROBO Master for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ROBO Master from your PCGraphtec
. Further information on Graphtec can be found here
. Usually the ROBO Master application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ROBO Master folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ROBO Master is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. RMASTER.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.13 MB (2232320 bytes) on disk.
ROBO Master is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.64 MB (2768896
bytes) on disk:
- Mark.exe (472.00 KB)
- RMASTER.EXE (2.13 MB)
- QKregister.exe (20.00 KB)
- QKregisterMain.exe (32.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.20
of ROBO Master. You can find below a few links to other ROBO Master releases:
...click to view all...
ROBO Master is a program offered by Graphtec. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ROBO Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ROBO Master from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ROBO Master or simply click the Search feature and type in "ROBO Master". If it exists on your system the ROBO Master program will be found automatically. When you select ROBO Master in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ROBO Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ROBO Master.
8. After uninstalling ROBO Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ROBO Master which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ROBO Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ROBO Master by Graphtec from your PC, we are not saying that ROBO Master by Graphtec is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ROBO Master in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-16 20:49:48.503