QGNA is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall QGNA from your computerGlobal Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©
. Take a look here
for more info on Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©. More information about the software QGNA can be seen at https://gamenet.ru
. QGNA is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\QGNA directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for QGNA is C:\Program Files\QGNA\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.35 MB (3513208 bytes) on disk and is labeled qGNA.exe.
QGNA installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.08 MB (7420041
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gamenet.ui.exe (756.37 KB)
- qGNA.exe (3.35 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (11.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (200.37 KB)
- GameExecutorHelperX64.exe (1.43 MB)
- ix32.exe (110.37 KB)
- ix64.exe (116.87 KB)
This web page is about QGNA version 220.127.116.112
alone. You can find below a few links to other QGNA versions:
...click to view all...
QGNA is an application by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall QGNA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall QGNA with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate QGNA or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QGNA". If it is installed on your PC the QGNA app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select QGNA in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding QGNA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QGNA:
- The web site of the program is: https://gamenet.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\QGNA\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QGNA.
8. After uninstalling QGNA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong QGNA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QGNA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © from your PC, we are not saying that QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QGNA in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-04 21:41:07.073