QGNA is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall QGNA from your computerGlobal Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©
. Open here
where you can get more info on Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©. More information about the application QGNA can be found at https://gamenet.ru
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA directory (same installation drive as Windows). QGNA's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe. QGNA's primary file takes about 3.30 MB (3455992 bytes) and is called qGNA.exe.
QGNA contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.00 MB (7338249
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gamenet.ui.exe (748.49 KB)
- qGNA.exe (3.30 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (11.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (194.99 KB)
- GameExecutorHelperX64.exe (1.43 MB)
- ix32.exe (104.99 KB)
- ix64.exe (111.49 KB)
This page is about QGNA version 220.127.116.117
only. For more QGNA versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QGNA is an application by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall QGNA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall QGNA from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QGNA or simply click the Search feature and type in "QGNA". The QGNA application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select QGNA in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding QGNA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QGNA:
- The publisher is: https://gamenet.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QGNA.
8. After uninstalling QGNA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QGNA which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QGNA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © from your PC, nor are we saying that QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove QGNA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 11:28:22.810