This web page contains thorough information on how to remove QGNA for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall QGNA from your PCGlobal Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©. Click on https://gamenet.ru
to get more information about QGNA on Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing QGNA is C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named qGNA.exe and its approximative size is 2.95 MB (3094520 bytes).
The executables below are part of QGNA. They occupy about 6.55 MB (6867209
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gamenet.ui.exe (641.99 KB)
- qGNA.exe (2.95 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (11.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (194.49 KB)
- GameExecutorHelperX64.exe (1.43 MB)
- ix32.exe (104.99 KB)
- ix64.exe (111.49 KB)
The current page applies to QGNA version 220.127.116.110
only. You can find below info on other application versions of QGNA:
...click to view all...
QGNA is a program by the software company Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove QGNA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase QGNA from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QGNA or simply activate the Search field and type in "QGNA". If it exists on your system the QGNA program will be found automatically. When you select QGNA in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about QGNA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for QGNA:
- The publisher is: https://gamenet.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QGNA.
8. After uninstalling QGNA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QGNA which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QGNA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © from your PC, we are not saying that QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove QGNA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-27 17:47:35.797