You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall QGNA for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall QGNA from your systemGlobal Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©
. Open here
for more info on Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©. Click on https://gamenet.ru
to get more information about QGNA on Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©'s website. QGNA is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing QGNA is "D:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. qGNA.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.15 MB (2252136 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of QGNA. They occupy an average of 3.96 MB (4155153
bytes) on disk.
- gamenet.ui.exe (583.85 KB)
- qGNA.exe (2.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ix32.exe (53.85 KB)
- ix64.exe (62.35 KB)
This data is about QGNA version 220.127.116.117
only. For other QGNA versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QGNA is an application by the software company Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall QGNA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall QGNA from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QGNA or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QGNA". If it exists on your system the QGNA app will be found automatically. After you select QGNA in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding QGNA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QGNA:
- The software company is: https://gamenet.ru
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QGNA.
8. After removing QGNA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QGNA which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QGNA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © from your PC, we are not saying that QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove QGNA in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:53:09.787