This web page is about QGNA for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall QGNA from your PCGlobal Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©
. More information on Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © can be seen here
. You can see more info about QGNA at https://gamenet.ru
. QGNA is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling QGNA is C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. QGNA's primary file takes around 3.30 MB (3455992 bytes) and its name is qGNA.exe.
The following executables are contained in QGNA. They occupy 7.00 MB (7338249
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gamenet.ui.exe (748.49 KB)
- qGNA.exe (3.30 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (11.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (194.99 KB)
- GameExecutorHelperX64.exe (1.43 MB)
- ix32.exe (104.99 KB)
- ix64.exe (111.49 KB)
This page is about QGNA version 188.8.131.528
only. For more QGNA versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QGNA is an application by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. ©. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall QGNA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase QGNA from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QGNA or simply click the Search field and type in "QGNA". If it exists on your system the QGNA program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select QGNA in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about QGNA, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for QGNA:
- The publisher is: https://gamenet.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\QGNA\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QGNA.
8. After removing QGNA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QGNA which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QGNA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © from your computer, nor are we saying that QGNA by Global Gamers Solutions Ltd. © is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove QGNA in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 08:23:06.233