Pulse Secure Setup Client
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client from your PCPulse Secure, LLC
. More info about Pulse Secure, LLC can be read here
. Click on http://www.pulsesecure.net
to get more details about Pulse Secure Setup Client on Pulse Secure, LLC's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\m.UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Pulse Secure Setup Client's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\m.UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled PulseSetupClient.exe and its approximative size is 1.07 MB (1120208 bytes).
Pulse Secure Setup Client is composed of the following executables which take 2.47 MB (2587152
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsmmf.exe (153.95 KB)
- PulseCompMgrInstaller.exe (155.38 KB)
- PulseSetupClient.exe (1.07 MB)
- PulseSetupClientOCX.exe (375.05 KB)
- PulseSetupClientOCX64.exe (466.13 KB)
- PulseSetupXP.exe (229.14 KB)
- uninstall.exe (52.91 KB)
This web page is about Pulse Secure Setup Client version 126.96.36.1999
only. Click on the links below for other Pulse Secure Setup Client versions:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure Setup Client is an application offered by the software company Pulse Secure, LLC. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Pulse Secure Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Pulse Secure Setup Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pulse Secure Setup Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Pulse Secure Setup Client". The Pulse Secure Setup Client program will be found very quickly. When you select Pulse Secure Setup Client in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pulse Secure Setup Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pulse Secure Setup Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pulsesecure.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\m.UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client.
8. After removing Pulse Secure Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pulse Secure Setup Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pulse Secure Setup Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 06:25:49.810