Pulse Secure Setup Client
This page is about Pulse Secure Setup Client for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client from your computerPulse Secure, LLC
. More info about Pulse Secure, LLC can be seen here
. More information about Pulse Secure Setup Client can be seen at http://www.pulsesecure.net
. Usually the Pulse Secure Setup Client program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client folder, depending on the user's option during install. Pulse Secure Setup Client's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client\uninstall.exe. Pulse Secure Setup Client's primary file takes around 1.04 MB (1091536 bytes) and its name is PulseSetupClient.exe.
The executables below are part of Pulse Secure Setup Client. They occupy about 2.81 MB (2946208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsmmf.exe (145.95 KB)
- PulseCompMgrInstaller.exe (138.89 KB)
- PulseSetupClient.exe (1.04 MB)
- PulseSetupClientOCX.exe (350.55 KB)
- PulseSetupClientOCX64.exe (450.35 KB)
- PulseSetupXP.exe (229.14 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.26 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (159.53 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (286.52 KB)
This info is about Pulse Secure Setup Client version 220.127.116.113
alone. You can find here a few links to other Pulse Secure Setup Client versions:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure Setup Client is a program offered by the software company Pulse Secure, LLC. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Pulse Secure Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Pulse Secure Setup Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pulse Secure Setup Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pulse Secure Setup Client". If it exists on your system the Pulse Secure Setup Client program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pulse Secure Setup Client in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pulse Secure Setup Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pulse Secure Setup Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pulsesecure.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pulse Secure Setup Client.
8. After uninstalling Pulse Secure Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pulse Secure Setup Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pulse Secure Setup Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 09:33:17.843