Pulse Secure Setup Client
Pulse Secure Setup Client is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client from your computerPulse Secure, LLC
. Further information on Pulse Secure, LLC can be seen here
. More information about Pulse Secure Setup Client can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. Pulse Secure Setup Client is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Pulse Secure Setup Client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe. Pulse Secure Setup Client's main file takes about 610.34 KB (624984 bytes) and its name is JuniperSetupClient.exe.
Pulse Secure Setup Client contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.62 MB (1696136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsmmf.exe (146.34 KB)
- JuniperCompMgrInstaller.exe (272.23 KB)
- JuniperSetupClient.exe (610.34 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (347.31 KB)
- JuniperSetupXP.exe (229.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.64 KB)
This data is about Pulse Secure Setup Client version 184.108.40.206831
alone. You can find below a few links to other Pulse Secure Setup Client versions:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure Setup Client is an application by the software company Pulse Secure, LLC. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Pulse Secure Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pulse Secure Setup Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pulse Secure Setup Client". The Pulse Secure Setup Client program will be found very quickly. After you select Pulse Secure Setup Client in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pulse Secure Setup Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pulse Secure Setup Client:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pulse Secure Setup Client.
8. After uninstalling Pulse Secure Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pulse Secure Setup Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pulse Secure Setup Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:11:34.097