Pulse Secure Setup Client
This page is about Pulse Secure Setup Client for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client from your computerPulse Secure, LLC
. Further information on Pulse Secure, LLC can be found here
. You can read more about about Pulse Secure Setup Client at http://www.pulsesecure.net
. Pulse Secure Setup Client is typically set up in the C:\Users\lopegarc\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Pulse Secure Setup Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\lopegarc\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called PulseSetupClient.exe and its approximative size is 1.04 MB (1091544 bytes).
The executables below are part of Pulse Secure Setup Client. They take about 2.81 MB (2946024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsmmf.exe (145.96 KB)
- PulseCompMgrInstaller.exe (138.90 KB)
- PulseSetupClient.exe (1.04 MB)
- PulseSetupClientOCX.exe (350.33 KB)
- PulseSetupClientOCX64.exe (450.34 KB)
- PulseSetupXP.exe (229.15 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.27 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (159.54 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (286.53 KB)
This info is about Pulse Secure Setup Client version 188.8.131.523
only. Click on the links below for other Pulse Secure Setup Client versions:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure Setup Client is a program offered by the software company Pulse Secure, LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Pulse Secure Setup Client from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pulse Secure Setup Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pulse Secure Setup Client". If it is installed on your PC the Pulse Secure Setup Client application will be found very quickly. When you select Pulse Secure Setup Client in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pulse Secure Setup Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pulse Secure Setup Client:
- The software company is: http://www.pulsesecure.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\lopegarc\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pulse Secure Setup Client.
8. After removing Pulse Secure Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pulse Secure Setup Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pulse Secure Setup Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 14:02:44.637