Pulse Secure Setup Client
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client from your computerPulse Secure, LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Pulse Secure, LLC. Please follow http://www.pulsesecure.net
if you want to read more on Pulse Secure Setup Client on Pulse Secure, LLC's page. Pulse Secure Setup Client is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client folder, depending on the user's decision. Pulse Secure Setup Client's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client\uninstall.exe. Pulse SecureInstaller.exe is the Pulse Secure Setup Client's primary executable file and it takes around 107.38 KB (109952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Pulse Secure Setup Client. They occupy about 2.57 MB (2699248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsmmf.exe (153.95 KB)
- Pulse SecureInstaller.exe (107.38 KB)
- PulseCompMgrInstaller.exe (155.58 KB)
- PulseSetupClient.exe (1.07 MB)
- PulseSetupClientOCX.exe (376.04 KB)
- PulseSetupClientOCX64.exe (467.04 KB)
- PulseSetupXP.exe (229.14 KB)
- uninstall.exe (52.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.523
of Pulse Secure Setup Client. For other Pulse Secure Setup Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Pulse Secure Setup Client.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pulse_Setup_Client Activex Control
Pulse Secure Setup Client is an application by the software company Pulse Secure, LLC. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pulse Secure Setup Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pulse Secure Setup Client". If it exists on your system the Pulse Secure Setup Client application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pulse Secure Setup Client in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pulse Secure Setup Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pulse Secure Setup Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.pulsesecure.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pulse Secure Setup Client.
8. After removing Pulse Secure Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pulse Secure Setup Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pulse Secure Setup Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 13:43:57.130