This web page is about Product Deals for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Product Deals from your computerProduct Deals
. You can read more on Product Deals or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Product Deals at http://productdealsplace.com/support
. Usually the Product Deals application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Product Deals folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Product Deals\ProductDealsuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Product Deals. The program's main executable file occupies 460.74 KB (471800 bytes) on disk and is called utilProductDeals.exe.
The executables below are part of Product Deals. They occupy an average of 703.24 KB (720120
bytes) on disk.
- ProductDealsUninstall.exe (242.50 KB)
- utilProductDeals.exe (460.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.23.233052
of Product Deals. You can find here a few links to other Product Deals releases:
...click to view all...
Product Deals is a program released by the software company Product Deals. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Product Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Product Deals from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Product Deals or simply click the Search field and type in "Product Deals". If it is installed on your PC the Product Deals program will be found automatically. When you select Product Deals in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Product Deals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Product Deals:
- The publisher is: http://productdealsplace.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Product Deals\ProductDealsuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Product Deals.
8. After removing Product Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Product Deals which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Product Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Product Deals by Product Deals from your computer, nor are we saying that Product Deals by Product Deals is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Product Deals in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 23:52:57.160