Product Deals is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Product Deals from your systemProduct Deals
. Further information on Product Deals can be found here
. More details about Product Deals can be found at http://productdealsplace.com/support
. Product Deals is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Product Deals folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Product Deals by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Product Deals\ProductDealsuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ProductDealsUninstall.exe and occupies 241.96 KB (247768 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Product Deals. They occupy 241.96 KB (247768
bytes) on disk.
- ProductDealsUninstall.exe (241.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.20.102938
of Product Deals. For other Product Deals versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Product Deals is a program by the software company Product Deals. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Product Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Product Deals from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Product Deals or simply click the Search feature and type in "Product Deals". If it is installed on your PC the Product Deals program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Product Deals in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Product Deals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Product Deals:
- The publisher is: http://productdealsplace.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Product Deals\ProductDealsuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Product Deals.
8. After uninstalling Product Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Product Deals that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Product Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Product Deals by Product Deals from your PC, nor are we saying that Product Deals by Product Deals is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Product Deals supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 11:35:48.723