You can find below details on how to uninstall Product Deals for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Product Deals from your PCProduct Deals
. Go over here
where you can read more on Product Deals. Click on http://productdealsplace.com/support
to get more details about Product Deals on Product Deals's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Product Deals directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Product Deals by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Product Deals\ProductDealsuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ProductDeals.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Product Deals's main executable file and it takes close to 106.24 KB (108792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Product Deals. They occupy about 2.31 MB (2422720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ProductDealsUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- utilProductDeals.exe (456.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ProductDeals.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.24 KB)
- ProductDeals.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.74 KB)
- ProductDeals.expext.exe (112.24 KB)
- ProductDeals.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.21.092905
of Product Deals. You can find here a few links to other Product Deals releases:
...click to view all...
Product Deals is an application offered by Product Deals. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Product Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Product Deals from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Product Deals or simply click the Search field and type in "Product Deals". The Product Deals app will be found very quickly. After you click Product Deals in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Product Deals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Product Deals:
- The web site of the application is: http://productdealsplace.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Product Deals\ProductDealsuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Product Deals.
8. After uninstalling Product Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Product Deals which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Product Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Product Deals by Product Deals from your PC, we are not saying that Product Deals by Product Deals is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Product Deals supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 11:04:05.697