This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Product Deals for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Product Deals from your computerProduct Deals
. More info about Product Deals can be read here
. You can see more info on Product Deals at http://productdealsplace.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Product Deals folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Product Deals is C:\Program Files (x86)\Product Deals\ProductDealsuninstall.exe. Product Deals's primary file takes around 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) and its name is ProductDeals.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Product Deals. They take 2.66 MB (2794424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ProductDealsUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- utilProductDeals.exe (644.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ProductDeals.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- ProductDeals.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- ProductDeals.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- ProductDeals.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Product Deals version 2015.05.24.152709
only. You can find below info on other releases of Product Deals:
...click to view all...
Product Deals is a program marketed by the software company Product Deals. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Product Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Product Deals from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Product Deals or simply click the Search feature and type in "Product Deals". The Product Deals application will be found automatically. When you select Product Deals in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Product Deals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Product Deals:
- The web site of the application is: http://productdealsplace.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Product Deals\ProductDealsuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Product Deals.
8. After removing Product Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Product Deals which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Product Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Product Deals by Product Deals from your PC, nor are we saying that Product Deals by Product Deals is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Product Deals in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:02:11.993