This page is about Product Deals for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Product Deals from your systemProduct Deals
. More info about Product Deals can be read here
. You can see more info on Product Deals at http://productdealsplace.com/support
. Usually the Product Deals application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Product Deals directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Product Deals's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Product Deals\ProductDealsuninstall.exe. utilProductDeals.exe is the Product Deals's primary executable file and it occupies close to 639.24 KB (654584 bytes) on disk.
Product Deals is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.49 MB (1557496
bytes) on disk:
- ProductDealsUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilProductDeals.exe (639.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.23.082332
of Product Deals. You can find below info on other releases of Product Deals:
...click to view all...
Product Deals is an application by Product Deals. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Product Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Product Deals with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Product Deals or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Product Deals". The Product Deals app will be found automatically. After you select Product Deals in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Product Deals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Product Deals:
- The publisher is: http://productdealsplace.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Product Deals\ProductDealsuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Product Deals.
8. After uninstalling Product Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Product Deals which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Product Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Product Deals by Product Deals from your computer, we are not saying that Product Deals by Product Deals is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Product Deals in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 08:42:52.740