This page is about Product Deals for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Product Deals from your PCProduct Deals
. You can find out more on Product Deals or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Product Deals can be found at http://productdealsplace.com/support
. Usually the Product Deals program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Product Deals folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Product Deals is C:\Program Files (x86)\Product Deals\ProductDealsuninstall.exe. utilProductDeals.exe is the Product Deals's main executable file and it takes circa 445.74 KB (456440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Product Deals. They take 688.23 KB (704744
bytes) on disk.
- ProductDealsUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- utilProductDeals.exe (445.74 KB)
This page is about Product Deals version 2015.06.22.152904
alone. You can find here a few links to other Product Deals versions:
...click to view all...
Product Deals is a program marketed by Product Deals. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Product Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Product Deals from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Product Deals or simply activate the Search field and type in "Product Deals". If it is installed on your PC the Product Deals app will be found very quickly. When you select Product Deals in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Product Deals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Product Deals:
- The web site of the program is: http://productdealsplace.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Product Deals\ProductDealsuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Product Deals.
8. After uninstalling Product Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Product Deals which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Product Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Product Deals by Product Deals from your PC, we are not saying that Product Deals by Product Deals is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Product Deals supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:02:22.490