This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PrivaZer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PrivaZer from your systemGoversoft LLC
. Go over here
for more info on Goversoft LLC. More information about the app PrivaZer can be found at http://www.privazer.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for PrivaZer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. PrivaZer.exe is the PrivaZer's main executable file and it occupies about 16.54 MB (17345144 bytes) on disk.
PrivaZer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.63 MB (18489592
bytes) on disk.
- PrivaZer.exe (16.54 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.09 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of PrivaZer. For other PrivaZer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PrivaZer from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PrivaZer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PrivaZer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\PrivaMenu6.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\PrivaZer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\PrivaZer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PrivaZer\Dezinstalati PrivaZer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PrivaZer\PrivaZer.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2553668245-577357724-4274954067-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\PrivaZer.exe
PrivaZer is a program by the software company Goversoft LLC. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PrivaZer or simply click the Search feature and type in "PrivaZer". If it exists on your system the PrivaZer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PrivaZer in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PrivaZer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The publisher is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PrivaZer.
8. After uninstalling PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivaZer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PrivaZer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 17:01:18.220