PrivaZer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PrivaZer from your systemGoversoft LLC
. You can read more on Goversoft LLC or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about PrivaZer at http://www.privazer.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PrivaZer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. PrivaZer's primary file takes about 1.08 MB (1129176 bytes) and is called privazer_remover.exe.
PrivaZer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.76 MB (16528296
bytes) on disk.
- PrivaZer.exe (14.69 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.08 MB)
The current page applies to PrivaZer version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PrivaZer:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is an application offered by Goversoft LLC. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PrivaZer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PrivaZer or simply click the Search field and type in "PrivaZer". If it exists on your system the PrivaZer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PrivaZer in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PrivaZer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The software company is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PrivaZer.
8. After removing PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivaZer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PrivaZer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-10 17:31:40.783