PrivaZer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PrivaZer from your computerGoversoft LLC
. You can find out more on Goversoft LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about PrivaZer can be seen at http://www.privazer.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PrivaZer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing PrivaZer is C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 12.82 MB (13439624 bytes) on disk and is called PrivaZer.exe.
The executable files below are part of PrivaZer. They occupy about 15.15 MB (15888416
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (12.82 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.11 MB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of PrivaZer. You can find below a few links to other PrivaZer versions:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is an application marketed by the software company Goversoft LLC. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PrivaZer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PrivaZer". If it exists on your system the PrivaZer app will be found very quickly. After you select PrivaZer in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PrivaZer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The publisher is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PrivaZer.
8. After removing PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PrivaZer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PrivaZer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 17:35:39.097