PrivaZer is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PrivaZer from your computerGoversoft LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Goversoft LLC. Click on http://www.privazer.com
to get more info about PrivaZer on Goversoft LLC's website. Usually the PrivaZer application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling PrivaZer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called PrivaZer.exe and it has a size of 14.01 MB (14695688 bytes).
PrivaZer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.31 MB (17104936
bytes) on disk:
- patch.exe (420.76 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (14.01 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.07 MB)
- privazer_start.exe (833.76 KB)
The current web page applies to PrivaZer version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other PrivaZer versions:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is an application marketed by Goversoft LLC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PrivaZer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PrivaZer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivaZer". If it exists on your system the PrivaZer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PrivaZer in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PrivaZer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PrivaZer.
8. After removing PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PrivaZer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PrivaZer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 22:11:36.827