This web page contains thorough information on how to remove PrivaZer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PrivaZer from your systemGoversoft LLC
. More data about Goversoft LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.privazer.com
to get more details about PrivaZer on Goversoft LLC's website. PrivaZer is usually installed in the C:\Programme\PrivaZer directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling PrivaZer is C:\Programme\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PrivaZer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.86 MB (2995336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PrivaZer. They take about 5.47 MB (5731512
bytes) on disk.
- contextMenuEXE.exe (511.39 KB)
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (2.86 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (904.39 KB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
This web page is about PrivaZer version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other PrivaZer versions:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is an application released by Goversoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PrivaZer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PrivaZer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivaZer". If it exists on your system the PrivaZer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PrivaZer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PrivaZer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The publisher is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PrivaZer.
8. After uninstalling PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivaZer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PrivaZer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 21:42:55.183