This web page contains thorough information on how to remove PrivaZer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PrivaZer from your systemGoversoft LLC
. More data about Goversoft LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.privazer.com
to get more details about PrivaZer on Goversoft LLC's website. PrivaZer is usually installed in the C:\Programme\PrivaZer directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling PrivaZer is C:\Programme\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PrivaZer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.86 MB (2995336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PrivaZer. They take about 5.47 MB (5731512
bytes) on disk.
- contextMenuEXE.exe (511.39 KB)
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (2.86 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (904.39 KB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
This web page is about PrivaZer version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other PrivaZer versions:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is an application released by Goversoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PrivaZer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PrivaZer or simply click the Search field and type in "PrivaZer". The PrivaZer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PrivaZer in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PrivaZer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PrivaZer.
8. After uninstalling PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivaZer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PrivaZer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 21:42:55.183