You can find below details on how to remove PrivaZer for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PrivaZer from your computerGoversoft LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on Goversoft LLC. Please open http://www.privazer.com
if you want to read more on PrivaZer on Goversoft LLC's page. Usually the PrivaZer program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PrivaZer. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.38 MB (3543688 bytes) on disk and is called PrivaZer.exe.
PrivaZer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.04 MB (6330296
bytes) on disk.
- contextMenuEXE.exe (528.14 KB)
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (3.38 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (936.89 KB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
This info is about PrivaZer version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of PrivaZer:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is a program released by Goversoft LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PrivaZer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PrivaZer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivaZer". If it exists on your system the PrivaZer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PrivaZer in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PrivaZer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PrivaZer.
8. After uninstalling PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PrivaZer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrivaZer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-05 13:36:31.400