You can find below details on how to uninstall PrivaZer for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PrivaZer from your PCGoversoft LLC
. You can find out more on Goversoft LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about PrivaZer can be found at http://www.privazer.com
. Usually the PrivaZer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for PrivaZer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. The program's main executable file is titled PrivaZer.exe and it has a size of 13.64 MB (14299784 bytes).
PrivaZer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.97 MB (16748576
bytes) on disk:
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (13.64 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.11 MB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
This web page is about PrivaZer version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other PrivaZer releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall PrivaZer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PrivaZer from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PrivaZer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\PrivaZer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PrivaZer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\patch.exe
- C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\PrivaMenu5.dll
- C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\PrivaZer.exe
- C:\Program Files\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
PrivaZer is a program marketed by the software company Goversoft LLC. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PrivaZer or simply click the Search field and type in "PrivaZer". The PrivaZer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PrivaZer in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PrivaZer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PrivaZer.
8. After uninstalling PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivaZer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PrivaZer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:13:02.463