This web page is about PrivaZer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PrivaZer from your PCGoversoft LLC
. Go over here
for more details on Goversoft LLC. Please open http://www.privazer.com
if you want to read more on PrivaZer on Goversoft LLC's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall PrivaZer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PrivaZer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 12.82 MB (13439112 bytes) on disk.
PrivaZer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.15 MB (15887904
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (12.82 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.11 MB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
This data is about PrivaZer version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other PrivaZer versions:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is an application offered by the software company Goversoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PrivaZer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PrivaZer". The PrivaZer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PrivaZer in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PrivaZer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The software company is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PrivaZer.
8. After uninstalling PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivaZer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PrivaZer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 02:36:17.507