PrivaZer is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PrivaZer from your computerGoversoft LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Goversoft LLC. Further information about PrivaZer can be seen at http://www.privazer.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PrivaZer. The program's main executable file is titled PrivaZer.exe and its approximative size is 12.94 MB (13568648 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PrivaZer. They take about 15.28 MB (16017440
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (12.94 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.11 MB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
This web page is about PrivaZer version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PrivaZer:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is an application released by Goversoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PrivaZer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PrivaZer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivaZer". If it exists on your system the PrivaZer program will be found very quickly. After you select PrivaZer in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PrivaZer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PrivaZer.
8. After removing PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PrivaZer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrivaZer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 11:38:44.530