You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PrivaZer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PrivaZer from your PCGoversoft LLC
. You can read more on Goversoft LLC or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.privazer.com
if you want to read more on PrivaZer on Goversoft LLC's page. PrivaZer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall PrivaZer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called PrivaZer.exe and it has a size of 14.50 MB (15201544 bytes).
PrivaZer contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.57 MB (16329752
bytes) on disk.
- PrivaZer.exe (14.50 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of PrivaZer. You can find below info on other releases of PrivaZer:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is a program released by Goversoft LLC. Some people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PrivaZer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivaZer". The PrivaZer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PrivaZer in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PrivaZer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PrivaZer.
8. After uninstalling PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PrivaZer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PrivaZer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-19 01:10:49.420