This web page contains thorough information on how to remove PrivaZer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PrivaZer from your PCGoversoft LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Goversoft LLC. More data about the app PrivaZer can be seen at http://www.privazer.com
. PrivaZer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling PrivaZer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. PrivaZer.exe is the PrivaZer's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.48 MB (2600584 bytes) on disk.
PrivaZer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.91 MB (5146296
bytes) on disk.
- contextMenuEXE.exe (494.64 KB)
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (2.48 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (735.14 KB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of PrivaZer. You can find below info on other releases of PrivaZer:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is a program by Goversoft LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PrivaZer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PrivaZer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivaZer". The PrivaZer application will be found automatically. After you select PrivaZer in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PrivaZer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The software company is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PrivaZer.
8. After removing PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivaZer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PrivaZer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 21:19:55.603