PrivaZer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PrivaZer from your systemGoversoft LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Goversoft LLC. Please follow http://www.privazer.com
if you want to read more on PrivaZer on Goversoft LLC's website. Usually the PrivaZer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PrivaZer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. PrivaZer.exe is the PrivaZer's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.54 MB (2658952 bytes) on disk.
PrivaZer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.96 MB (5204664
bytes) on disk.
- contextMenuEXE.exe (494.64 KB)
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (2.54 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (735.14 KB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
The current page applies to PrivaZer version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other PrivaZer versions:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is a program released by Goversoft LLC. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PrivaZer or simply click the Search field and type in "PrivaZer". The PrivaZer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PrivaZer in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PrivaZer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The software company is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PrivaZer.
8. After uninstalling PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivaZer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrivaZer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 11:22:31.170