This web page contains complete information on how to remove Primary Result for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Primary Result from your systemPrimary Result
. You can read more on Primary Result or check for application updates here
. Further information about Primary Result can be found at http://getmyprimaryresult.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Primary Result directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Primary Result is C:\Program Files\Primary Result\PrimaryResultuninstall.exe. PrimaryResult.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Primary Result. They occupy 2.14 MB (2248024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryResultUninstall.exe (253.88 KB)
- utilPrimaryResult.exe (402.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryResult.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- PrimaryResult.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- PrimaryResult.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- PrimaryResult.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.20.215049
of Primary Result. You can find below a few links to other Primary Result releases:
...click to view all...
Primary Result is an application offered by Primary Result. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Primary Result is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Primary Result from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Primary Result or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Result". If it exists on your system the Primary Result app will be found very quickly. When you click Primary Result in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Result, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Result:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimaryresult.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Result\PrimaryResultuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Primary Result.
8. After uninstalling Primary Result, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Result that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Result using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Primary Result by Primary Result from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Result by Primary Result is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Result supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 08:34:22.837