This web page is about Primary Result for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Primary Result from your PCPrimary Result
. Open here
for more info on Primary Result. More data about the program Primary Result can be found at http://getmyprimaryresult.com/support
. Primary Result is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Result directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Primary Result by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Result\PrimaryResultuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PrimaryResult.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) on disk.
Primary Result is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.19 MB (2293584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PrimaryResultUninstall.exe (253.88 KB)
- utilPrimaryResult.exe (397.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryResult.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- PrimaryResult.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- PrimaryResult.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- PrimaryResult.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.21.025044
of Primary Result. For more Primary Result versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Result is an application marketed by Primary Result. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Primary Result is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Primary Result from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Primary Result or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Result". If it exists on your system the Primary Result app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Primary Result in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Primary Result, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Result:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimaryresult.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Result\PrimaryResultuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Primary Result.
8. After uninstalling Primary Result, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Result that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Result with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Result by Primary Result from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Result by Primary Result is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Result supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 06:45:12.907